Labels

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cry out.

It seems so real. Somehow, my mom came sleep beside me and holding my hand even she's a hundred miles away from me. Suddenly, she call my name.."aween"...and when i open widely my eyes...she just there for a second...and..blink...I cried out loud and said..."aween sayang mak"...Punya payah aku nak bukak rahang aku cakap macam tu. Seems there was a very tight gum in my mouth...Then went i opened my eyes for real, i'd discovered around my room... There's no one there. There's no mom there. Only me with the dark room and felt so confusing. I back to sleep and wonder to figure out whether somethings might happen to my mom. I really wish to call her and hear the voices. But it was already 3.40 am..it wouldn't make sense if i call her at that time. Then i tried to sleep..waitin' for tomorrow.

8.45 am
I called my younger sis.."wey...orang perlis apa cer?"....my sis said with a heavy breath.."cer pala otak apa, ni yana tengah kena marah ngan mak sebab nak suruh yana amik couse medic. Mana la yana mampu bawak, apa mak ingat yana ni genius sangat ke. Wey..balik laa...udah2 la majok kat mak. Kak win tak dak, mak carik yana la tempat dia nak marah. Hadoih la..."....Haha...Kesian adik aku...By the way, thank God. Everything is ok and pray...


"please let me be the 1st in the list to be gone becoz there's 
only one thing i'm afraid of..to be alone and leaving 
 by everyone that i loved.."

Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment